Adventure Landing receives many requests for donations every
day, and each request is considered individually. However,
Adventure Landing does not fulfill monetary donations or
sponsorship requests. Please follow these guidelines to help us
complete your request in a timely manner. Thank You.
- Donation requests must be received at least one month before
event or time of needed item(s) to ensure processing time.
- Donation requests are fulfilled two weeks before event or date
- Donation request must be on official letterhead from the
organization making the request. The letter must state the name of
the organization, name of event, purpose of request, distribution
method of donation, date of event, full contact information, and
tax exempt identification number (if applicable).
- Discretion of what is donated and to whom is the sole decision
of Adventure Landing.
- Donation requests can be emailed, mailed or faxed to the
Adventure Landing location closest to you.
*** To ensure requested item(s) by the date needed, we prefer
for donations to be picked up.
All donation requests must adhere to these guidelines or
the request will not be processed.
Requests can be sent to the following:
Attn: Adam Goodman
2780 State Road 16
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Or, use our form to submit your request